Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Eh..

Went to Dremos last night. I am so frustrated at this one joke that used to be funny but now needs a new ending for a number of reasons. I cannot end the joke. It is infuriating. I have literally tried 10 different things. I get laughs in the middle/build up and there needs to be a super punchline...I do not have any of those in my bag. I have settled for mediocre and gimmicky because that is how I roll...

I have been having a feud with local radio sports personality, Steve Czaban. He appears on a few programs, most notably, The 'Sports Reporters' on Sportstalk 980. The long and short is, a lot of people didn't like how he called out a local Redskins reporter (who I happen to think does an incredible job). There was some debate and it led to the reporter going on the radio program. On the reporter's Redskins' blog, Czaban and I have been going back and forth the last 2 days on the blog comments. He then referenced them on the air today. I could not call in because I am at work. This is a really long way of saying that I have entirely too much time on my hands. Good healthy debate I think.

I have nothing to do this weekend which is nice but also means I am not getting work as a comic.

One of the dudes who invented youtube is a 27 year old grad student who just got a couple hundred million dollars for his idea. I am 27. I just swallowed my eyelids.

Too many people want to be hard; be easy. - Method Man

No comments: